Sunday, February 13, 2005

Stash organization

Well, I'm just about through with inventory. It finally occurred to me to list kits and USOs in the main inventory rather than separately. I'm using word since we don't have excel on the desktop. one of these days I'll bother to order needletrax and see where that takes me. Meanwhile, people like Wendy keep me motivated - not only to knit, but to keep up with what's going on in the world. It's pretty easy to get mired down in taking care of the kids and DH. Speaking of which, I really should be baking the Valentine's Day cookies for Stinkerton Prime's preschool class tomorrow. I am almost done with the socks for my good friend. I'll post a photo in a couple of days. Thanks to Becky for posting a link to the most fabulous hoodie on earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

hit counters
Zappos Coupons