Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Critters

Last Fall I made some cute little hoods for Stinkerton Prime and Stinkerton Adjunct. They are based on the Dino Hood pattern that Julia of Moth Heaven fame kindly made available. Here they are: The Littlest Dragon... Lion Brand Wool-EasePosted by Hello It's very cute when SASP chases SP around saying "Grrrr" and SP pretends to be scared and runs away. Detail shot, made 2 rows of gold scales to hide poor picking up of stitches. Posted by Hello My Knight in Shining Armor. I used Berroco Softwist and (Tahki? Plymouth?) 24K. This one came out smaller. (I should have done a swatch.) This yarn combination is much softer than one might think; it would make a lovely tank for an evening out. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 3/08/2005 10:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thought you might like to know that I ran into you other knitting blog, with I guess a different group an I clicked onto hand painted yarns . All I have to say is WOW!!!!! OMG. I bought a few things. WOW WOW WOW. I used to get hand dyed stuff from ebay but these prices are way better. Thank you .....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

hit counters
Zappos Coupons