Monday, March 28, 2005

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Yes, today is my all time favorite holiday. The one holiday I told my Rabbi I would never give up. It is Easter Monday. Half price chocolate bunnies here I come! All in all it was a lovely weekend. Purim was fun. Friday night services included a costume parade for the kids and an oneg that consisted of baked goodies. You could vote for the best baked goodies by dropping a coin in the box next to the goodies. All the proceeds went to tzedakah. Additionally, the usual shabbat service music was changed from the traditional melodies to tunes from children's movies. It was very cute. The only knitting I did was to finish Ziggy. Finally, it's in the hands of the intended baby. I am awaiting photos of the sweater on him. Have sold off some of my yarn and a couple of books and am happy to know they are all going to good homes. (Isn't it odd that some of us talk about our stash as if the yarn were puppies?)

1 Comments:

At 3/30/2005 09:02:00 AM, Blogger zibibbo said...

Chocolate bunnies aren't just for Easter anymore..at least that's what I always tell myself! What a fun idea the voting on the baked goods, will have to remember that one. Sounds like you enjoyed a lovely Purim :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

hit counters
Zappos Coupons