Saturday, March 19, 2005

A little help here, please.

Finally, Blogger help got back to me and told me how to fix the problem, so here is a new batch of pics that actually go with the entry.

This is the Flower Basket Shawl. Clothesknit is hosting a knitalong so I joined up. KALs are one of the reasons I decided to start a blog. So far the pattern seems easy to follow. We'll see how much swearing I do as things move along. I'm using Rowan Kid Silk Haze and Toffee.
Posted by Hello
Below are pics of the unfinished Ziggy. I need to finish the hat and sew on the buttons. I've enjoyed working this patterb, but is does require paying attention to the rows rather than the inches
Posted by Hello Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 3/29/2005 10:10:00 AM, Blogger amanda said...

stephanie...hey, glad to see you're working on fbs. did you email me to join up? i'm hoping i didn't forget to add you but think i did. sorry! email me: clothesknit at gmail dot com and let me know...i'd like to get you added if i overlooked you :O) best wishes! amanda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

hit counters
Zappos Coupons