Friday, April 01, 2005

But will you respect me in the morning?

(Today is Flash Your Stash Day. Wendy came up with the idea and since she's showing hers...I'll show you mine.) It occurred to me while taking my photos, that what I am about to share is very personal. Intimate almost. Those of us participating are exposing the heart of our obsession. There is a good reason that much of our stash remains "hidden" from most of the world. Like our most private hopes we never share with anyone, stash is the stuff dreams are made of... or more acurately, the dreams are what stash is made of. Enjoy.

1 Comments:

At 4/04/2005 10:48:00 AM, Blogger zibibbo said...

*gasp*

Wow, now that's a stash!

Thanks for Flashing Along! My my my..lovely!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

hit counters
Zappos Coupons