Monday, April 25, 2005

Thanks

Thanks to everyone who has sent me hints on how to get the buttons to work. The FBS redux button works now, but I can't tell if I'm stealing Wendy's bandwidth. I've posted to the blogger forums as well. We'll see what comes up. BTW: I do not recommened this book for help with other than the most rudimentary blogger help. And even then, that all of that info can be found and easily understood in the help section. I was really hoping it had some beginner/intermediate level help. Back it goes! I'm working on another MD scarf. This one's for my class though and is in a cabled cotton blend yarn by Reylonds called Santana. It self stripes like the Noro and is in pretty spring colors. I'm using the peach/green mix shown in the recommened pattern at the patternworks site.

1 Comments:

At 4/25/2005 11:18:00 AM, Blogger amanda said...

steph---how are you uploading photos? you can upload buttons the same way (photobucket for example) and you'll not be using anyone else's bandwith. let me know if you need help!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

hit counters
Zappos Coupons