Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Just like the restaurant!

Yesterday, my KRSP asked if I'd received her package yet. True to form the box arrived yesterday. I picked it up on the way out the door and it didn't make it to my destination before it was opened. Very nice package! She even included some fun orange and red yarn that should go nicely with any leftover Cash Iroha from Sursa. (Sursa is still in Time Out, btw.) I'll post pics and tell y'all about the rest, shortly. Thank you, Secret Pal!! I'm very excited about the goodies. I also need to get my package out to my SP. I've just been having trouble deciding what to send. Anyway, the box came just in time for the big day. Today. It's my birthday! DH gave me a card and a geranium last night -- sure beats cut flowers. So sometime this morning I'll be planting it along with a few other things. later gator.

1 Comments:

At 6/07/2005 09:06:00 AM, Blogger amanda said...

happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you... hope your day is great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

hit counters
Zappos Coupons