Thursday, July 28, 2005

I think I may actually have enough yarn

Maybe. That 50% off sure is wonderful. Better than e-bay even. Went back with my mom again today. I bought a lot more cotton classic yarn; two more skeins of the GGH soft kid and some GGH Davos. I'm very excited about the burgundy Davos. I have enough to make matching sweaters for the boys. I even bought a little sock yarn. The shop that's going out of business will still be around till Saturday. I feel it's my duty as a knitter to help relieve them of their leftover yarns so that they can take as small a loss on the shop as possible. That's my story and I'm sticking to it; DH isn't buying it though. Her Royal Fugliness is progressing along. I've just started balls 7 and 8. This project is taking way too long. I should have had it done 2 weeks ago. At least I'm making progress and I'm not working on anything else in the meantime. Tonight is the last night the parents are here, so I"m going to miss Knit Night at Purly Gates (formerly String of Purls). Very disappointing, but I think I'll live. I'm starting to put together my Secret Pal's next package. The last batch of goodies went over well, so I know I'm on the right track. A few pics will be up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

hit counters
Zappos Coupons