Thursday, August 04, 2005

laughing so hard it scared the boys

http://www.subservientchicken.com/ O.K. for work. (tell it to do something slightly naughty i.e. "sexy dance.") --------------- I've moved a couple of destash items over to e-bay. The reserve prices on e-bay are the same as the listed prices here. I'm going through the books and patterns one last time and those should be listed by late Sunday. Went to Knit Night this evening. Had a great time. It was a fun group and in honor of Purly Gates' one year anniversary, all Knit Nights this month have wine tastings. I promise, I will have pictures for you soon. I just need to get batteries. ----------------- Could someone please tell me where to get the status bars for my projects? I've tried and tried annamotion.ca but the site is down and I haven't been able to find them anywhere else. Stealing the code from another blog just doesn't seem right to me. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

hit counters
Zappos Coupons