Friday, September 23, 2005

pop quiz friday

You are Mohair
You are Mohair. You are a warm and fuzzy type who works well with
others, doing your share without being too
weighty. You can be stubborn and absolutely
refuse to change your position once it is set,
but that's okay since you are good at covering
up your mistakes.

What kind of yarn are you?
brought to you by Quizilla Yeah, I know. I found this one via KR. so sue me. Be forewarned, though, I have a good lawyer. I finally have batteries! Of course, now I can't find the freakin' camera!! I can't remember if that's tragic or ironic? All I can remember about the difference between the two is that Alanis Morisette doesn't know the difference either. No knitting accomplishments worth mentioning. I really need to get started on socks in the yarn my pal sent me. Hi secret pal! I hope everyone has a lovely weekend. If you're in TX, stay safe and dry, and get the heck away from the beach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

hit counters
Zappos Coupons