Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Warm Fuzzies!

I will admit that several times this week I have said "what was I thinking?" I am glad to be back at work. Lots of people are welcoming me back and it's really nice. It's surprising how many people that I'd only worked with for a few months remember me. I'm not sure yet if that's good or bad, or if it's just because it's hard to forget such a HUGELY pregnant woman. (we're talking almost 200 pounds). Despite all the warm fuzzies, it was a frustrating day. I'm wasting so much time trying to re-learn the system, I'm not getting to spend time doing what I'm good at (and what I like) - which is learning my attorneys' practices and minding the docket to make sure nothing gets missed. I need to make a couple of appointments with the people who will be the most helpful to me and pick their brains. Then I can get started on the fun stuff. I'm going to miss Knit Night tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 9/14/2005 08:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9/15/2005 01:51:00 PM, Blogger amanda said...

hey girl! i'm sure it wasn't the hugely pregnant woman they remember. it was most definitely your sense of humor. hope you're having fun :O)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

hit counters
Zappos Coupons