Wednesday, October 19, 2005

mama called the doctor and the doctor said...

"No more monkeys jumpin' on the bed!" Posted by Picasa There are the little men on the littlest man's new bed. When did they get so grown up? I have made significant progress on the first Unikat sleeve. I'm very pleased with how it's turning out. It fits my arm much more nicely. Posted by Picasa Posted by Picasa I am taking copius notes so I can duplicate my efforts for the second sleeve. Remember how HUGE it was before? Posted by Picasa I need to send out my SP's package. I'm a little stumped on this one. I think b/c I have been focused on the big reveal. Well, I have knit knight tomorrow to look for some ideas. Any suggestions? Incontinent cat is doing much better. She still despises OCD cat (he's the one that overgrooms) but all in all she seems to be feeling better. Here's a pic of her a day or so after the surgery. Posted by Picasa She got locked in my closet the other evening for a couple of hours. Before the surgery that would have meant a very stinky laundry basket for me. This time, she was just fine! She's also playing a lot more than she did before the surgery, so I know she's going to be just fine. Mr. Man, for now, has quit talking about getting rid of her.

1 Comments:

At 10/19/2005 05:31:00 PM, Blogger emily from blog articles said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

hit counters
Zappos Coupons