Thursday, October 06, 2005

Pics Glorious Pics!

As promised. PICTURES! pretty bracelet from SP Posted by Picasa I'm not sure what happened to all the other pics I took of my secret pal's last package to me. I had a bunch. I'll gather the goodies up again to take more sometime next week. I really liked everything and I wanted to make sure everyone saw the pretty bracelet she made me. SP, you really are good at the whole jewelry and beading thing. I've worn it to work a few times and I get compliments on it. I'm really looking forward to finding out who you are. My brown Serendipity Shawl in the window of The Purly Gates. heavenly... The unikat sweater front and back. Posted by Picasa Posted by Picasa The camera adds 10 pounds my butt! That's atleast 15. (15 my backside in particular doesn't need!) The ginormous sleeves on the Unikat sweater: Posted by Picasa Posted by Picasa The sleeves are humongous. I need to redesign them. I was so hoping to have this sweater for this weekend, but alas and alack, it is not to be. Hopefully by the end of October. Given my woeful lack of finished objects this year, maybe I could go as a knitter for Halloween. I certainly haven't been much of one lately. Anyhoo.... MIL is here to play with the kids and Mr. Man while I go to MD. 2 days till Annie!!! 2 days!! And tomorrow is Friday. You know what that means.

1 Comments:

At 10/06/2005 10:55:00 PM, Blogger fickleknitter said...

The Serendipity Shawl is gorgeous! And I really like the Unikat sweater : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

hit counters
Zappos Coupons