Tuesday, October 25, 2005

She knows me... she knows me not...

She knows me! Someone let the cat out of the bag. Not Incontinent Cat, and certainly not OCD Cat. It was the Handsome Cat, otherwise known as Stan. Stan let out the big secret that Divine Miss C is my secret pal. By some quirk of fate, Miss C and I were assigned to eachother. It's not supposed to work like that, but it did and I'm really glad it did. I found this out by accident when Charisse sent me some stitchmarkers (she makes really nice stitchmarkers - and knitting needles, too. Really. Go look! I'll wait here.) to thank me for her first package. Charisse, you are the sweetest and I'm really pleased to be your SP. Which leads me to some serious showing off. I got yet another great package from Charisse. See. goodies! and then some! Posted by Picasa See more. Posted by Picasa And look, knitting needles. Hand turned, hand designed knitting needles - made special just for me. and look! scarf sized!! cool needles Posted by Picasa Oh, and here's a site to check out. www.johnathancoulton.com Very funny stuff. His version of "Baby Got Back" had me in stitches. Found him via Rachael at yarnagogo. And another one www.butchwalker.com found him via Charisse and he's really good. From his bio, it looks like he's a local boy, too. How did I ever miss this guy? It's not like I'm a music afficionado or anything, but he was getting airplay around the time I listed to the station that would have been playing him. Just shows how much attention I was paying. I'm hoping to finish the Unikat sleeve tonight or tomorrow and hopefully get her blocking. I must start my socks. I soooo want to do a pair of socks. toe up. on 2 circs. (the whole DPN thing is just a little too much for me right now. SASP has been into the knitting bag a lot lately and I just dread the thought of him pulling a DPN out of a sock. [shudder]

3 Comments:

At 10/26/2005 10:01:00 PM, Blogger Charisse said...

im so glad you got a chance to see butch Walkers site. Awesome. I love him so much, He is playing on Nov 8th at the Bowery Ball Room I can't wait to see him. And he is a local boy for you I wish I lived in GA just for that reason. hehehe! Don't tell hubby. But so cool I have to see pictures of the package post post post! I hope you like the book It's one of my favorites.

 
At 10/28/2005 01:14:00 PM, Blogger amanda said...

that is pretty funny that you guys are gifting to each other...thank goodness you know and aren't caught in a re-gifting situation :O)

 
At 10/31/2005 06:29:00 PM, Blogger Charisse said...

Happy halloween !!!!
I know I should have used the halloween bag But I didn't.
I used a spooky snacks bowl that I just broke. Im so mad about that, And wait till Dh comes home from school hes gonna be so mad he loves that bowl. Oh well Ill just have to get a new one.
Happy Halloween....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

hit counters
Zappos Coupons