Thursday, November 03, 2005

on the lamb...

That's right. the digital camera has diappeared again. It might be in the car; I haven't looked that hard yet. I had it at Stinkerton Prime's school on Monday for the Halloween parade. It was very cute seeing al`l the kids in their costumes. some of which were fairly ela12borate. That being 4said, I found a couple of9 knitters at work. I migHT STart hooking up with them at lunch if I'm ahead on my hours 5/56for the week. This is a billing week, so that shouldn't be too hard. I'm bringing the yarn for DH's sweater to swatch today. It's small and will fit in the cool knitting bag with the straigt needles. Not that I'll be using the straights on the sweater, but I hate swatching onthe circulars. I've made some progress on the second Unikat sleeve. However, at this point it doesn't look much different than the last pics of the first sleeve so I won't be posting any till it's blocking. I'm starting to feel as though I might not have enough yarn and it's scary. I really hope I have enough to finish the sleeve, let alone the collar. and if the way I've done the front and back results in too small a sweater, I'm really screwed. * IT was hard enough getting the skeins I have in the same dyelot last year. Not muchy else 7going on. 1236789999999000000000000 Stinkerton Adjunct is helping me type. a=t the moment he's facsinated with the numbers and he's running his train across them. 1For2tuna3tel3y the wheels are too high to completely make a mess of things. I've found a really fascinating 3ethaa n (sasp just typed his name) show on the science channel. "How it's made" They show how things are made. usually 2-4 items per show. one or two weeks ago, they showed how panty hose. This week they showed apple juice and landing gear among other things. Very cool. Of course, being in the patent business, I look at all the machinery and marvel at the number of issued patents they must involve. The landing gear alone must have been over a hundred. Did you know it takes 6 months to make a new set of landing gear for a plane. The tolerances are sooo precise. It only takes 6 weeks to recondition existing landing gear. It was just amazing. How 'bout them Gators!! What's it now? 14 out of 16 games against the GA Dogs they've won? naaaa nana na nana! Gators! naaaa na nana nana! Gotta go. I'll be late dropping off SA at school if I linger any longer. mmmm mmm I wanna linger.... mmmm mmmm a little longer. A little longer here with you. (yep the ole' girl scout songs strike again!) --------------------- Apparently, I made a funny. It's near the bottom. I laughed when I read it, b/c when I saw that I couldn't for the life of me remember leaving the comment. Imagine my surprise when I clicked on the name and found my own blog! I actually had to check the comments I was so sure it was a mistake.

4 Comments:

At 11/05/2005 08:19:00 PM, Blogger Charisse said...

Hi Steph...
I know it's crazy about the job interview. But they ended up calling me at my current job and wanted me to do the wednesdays.
I feel better now that I have the extra day filled.
Anyway i hope your enjoying the package.

 
At 11/07/2005 10:44:00 PM, Blogger Charisse said...

Hey where are the pictures... I think you need a new camera...
are you enjoying the kntting magazines? The new one is out for this month. It's ok and the new knit.1 is out also. That one is ok too.
What have you been knitting latly? I finished the Clap as you know. I have to block it still.you have to finish yours. Or likeI said before I will finish it for you. talk soon

 
At 11/08/2005 03:06:00 PM, Blogger stephanie said...

I am enjoying the magazines and the book you sent. I haven't been knitting squat lately.

I know I need to finish Clapotis, but I'm so iffy on it right now. I need to finish FBS first.

 
At 11/12/2005 09:51:00 PM, Blogger Bonne Marie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

hit counters
Zappos Coupons