Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Giant ass reporting for duty

I mean that both literally and figuratively. After all that bitching about Stinkerton Progenitor not mailing out Charisse's package, what do you think has been sitting in my desk drawer for the last week? I'll give you three guesses. Charisse, I'm so sorry. This will go out today. I'm hitting the USPS website for postage as soon as I'm done posting here. Work is abysmally busy of late. Not that I don't enjoy it, I'm just tired all the time. Probably from too much sugar in my diet - something I must address. I'm not diabetic or anything, but I do think I'm thoroughly hooked. I'm going to try and cut back a little on the refined sugars and see if that helps. Have found some knitters at the office and we get together roughly once a week to knit in the breakroom. Not much to report. Stinkerton Adjunct's sweater is almost done. The zipper is in and I'm quite proud of that. I think I left it a teensy bit too long, but I'm not adjusting it again. I'll know better for next time. All it needs now is a hood or collar. Stinkerton Prime has requested a scarf. At first it was socks, but he's changed his mind and he definitely does not want a sweater. I'm doing it in Schaefer Miss Priss (I had a store credit.) in Fragglestone. Very cool kid colors. The pattern is Wavy from the Scarves, a Knitter's dozen book. Sophisticated short row pattern for a very unsophisticated color. I have the skein of Unikat to finish my sweater, but it is a different dye lot (not surprised) so I'll have to re-do the sleeves to blend it in. Either that, or just not care and finish it anyway. I'll try a few inches on the existing sleeve to be sure. It's only about half a sleeve and the collar I need to do, anyway. After that comes the Flower Basket Shaw. I'm about ready to call it quits after one more repeat. I'll have to check my cheat sheet, but I think I'm on the seventh repeat. I hope you had a Merry Christmas or are enjoying a very Happy Hanukkah.

1 Comments:

At 12/30/2005 12:32:00 AM, Blogger Charisse said...

Not to worry Ive been so busy working. But I have off tomorrow so maybe I will get a suprise when I come home from doing laundry. Im also waiting for a box from little knits. A bunch of noro.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

hit counters
Zappos Coupons