Monday, December 12, 2005

unproductive

I have absolutely no attention span at work today. I think having to leave for two hours to p/u the boys has a lot to do with it. I didn't get squat done, unless you count printing labels for the Christmas cards... excuse me. Holiday cards. (sheesh.) I'm at work and for the most part I've only surfed today. I am ready to do the zipper in the top down cardigan. Now I just need good instructions and advice as to whether or not to knit a couple of rows to sew the zipper to. And I need a zipper, too. Off to Hancock I go. I am working on the scarf for my friend. I'll call her Surely. I'm not sure I'm liking it so far. I'm working lengthwise and working an elongated drop stitch with the ribbon. The ribbon was getting lost in all the black yarn and now I'm worried that once the scarf is worn, the ribbon won't sit as nicely as it does flat and will get lost in all the black yarn anyway. I'll use the ribbon to do fringe at the end. I want to have this done by the end of the week. Nothing else going on. Had a nice weekend. We went to a Christmas party with Stinkerton Prime's old La Leche League playgroup on Saturday (his birthday) and then on Sunday we did cake and presents for his birthday. SP was so cute "helping" me make the cake. On Sunday morning, I was able to wrap all the Hanukah presents for the kids. Now I just have to pull out all the Christmas presents for my extended family, wrap those and get them mailed. My neice and nephew are easy - gift cards (they're teenagers).

3 Comments:

At 12/16/2005 05:49:00 PM, Blogger Charisse said...

did you get it...
The package of the century.
I cant wait till you get it...
Let me know as soon as it gets there.

 
At 12/19/2005 06:53:00 PM, Blogger Charisse said...

Any thing yet!!!!

 
At 12/26/2005 11:11:00 PM, Blogger Charisse said...

Where have you been. I know the holidays are here.Ive been so busy also. I wanna see a pic of how pretty the package is. Im so glad you like the book I was worried you bought it already.
Not to worry about your package. im Very patient.My parents bought me a laptop for Christmas so Ive been busy doing stuff on it all day. so have a wonderful channukah. and A great new years.
talk soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

hit counters
Zappos Coupons