Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Sursa is complete

wooo hooo! I'll have it on the plane with me. I'm really pleased with how this came out. I had doubts at first about double stranding the Silk Garden; I thought it might be muddy. And the orange ruffle just makes my day. I'm tempted to bring the Noro Transitions and make another one, but there are too many projects on the UFO list for that kind of fun. FBS will come with me so I can take advantage of the quiet time on the plane and by the pool. You never know, I just might find my mistake and be able to finish it! (yeah, and monkeys might fly out of my butt!) I'm promising myself that I won't overpack on the projects. I made that mistake on the Israel trip and ended up short on clothes due to the space the yarn took up. Am off to Palm Springs in the morning for a day of rejuvenation and possibly even some yarn shopping. I'll have Friday to drive around and play. There seem to be a few shops in Palm Desert which isn't too far away. And then on Saturday, we'll be in L.A. The Progenitor wants to do a tour. That's fine - as long as I get to experience the celebrity hype that is La Knitterie Parisienne.

3 Comments:

At 2/01/2006 09:49:00 AM, Blogger amanda said...

Enjoy! And a full report on celebrity knitting is expected.

 
At 2/01/2006 06:20:00 PM, Blogger AmyDe said...

Oh how envious! Please take pictures for all of us mere mortal here at home! Hey and watch out for those flying monkeys - they can be reall trouble. Have a fun and safe time!
A

 
At 2/01/2006 07:58:00 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

Way to go! But a picture....we're clamoring to see this orange ruffle!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

hit counters
Zappos Coupons