Sunday, February 12, 2006

The FOlympics

I've joined in with Amy (of Knitty fame) to finish something (maybe two somethings) for the knitting olympics. It won't be anything I've starting finishing (like Pink Serendipity), but something I haven't worked on in a while. I'm thinking FBS and Unikat. I'll work Unikat first since it's closest to being done and then get on with FBS. I need some quiet time to fix the mistake, though. I found my ticking off sheet so I should be able to figure out the mistake, even if it does involve a few rows of tinking. Of course, where there's tinking, there's drinking. Of course, I'll still be frogging. The orange beast is next b/c with one row stripes, it will be a bit difficult to frog. No winder on that puppy; gotta be done by hand. Oh, and I am incredibly jealous of those who got snow.

1 Comments:

At 2/14/2006 04:12:00 PM, Blogger amanda said...

oh my...fbs to rise from the dead? wonders never cease to amaze me! best of luck on both projects!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

hit counters
Zappos Coupons