Tuesday, February 14, 2006

it would probably help...

if I didn't mess with the comment settings. I must have turned on the comment moderation w/o fully understanding what I was doing. Thank you Charisse for letting me know about the problem. And here I was thinking I was miss unpopular (especially considering some of the discussion about cliques in blogland). Many thanks to you all for your kinds comments about Aunt Georgie. She's missed but I'm o.k. with that. She had an amazingly full life and had a positive impact on so many people. She taught in NY public schools for, well, forever - pretty much up until this last year. Thanks for the hugs. As some of you know, Palm Springs was a complete bust. I didn't make it to La Knitterie Parisienne, but somehow I don't think my life is incomplete. I did have my picture taken with Darth Vader, though. He's much shorter in person. Pictures soon, I promise. (how many times have we heard that line!) The place I went to have the film developed doesn't do cd's... wtf? you mean there's really a place that doesn't do digital? I was stunned. I didn't want to wait three days for them to send 'em out to be done, so I left and it's been nearly a week with this film sitting in my car. Yes, I am brilliant. That's what I get for getting a PDA instead of a new digital camera. The dye lot on the unikat sweater seems to be working in just fine. I'm not going to re-do the sleeves to incorporate it; the color's close enough. I'm still thinking about re-working the back in a larger size. We'll see how it looks once I've got the sleeves attached. Speaking of which, when do the olympics end, anyway? Oh, and go visit Amy. She's nice, too.

1 Comments:

At 2/14/2006 08:36:00 PM, Blogger Charisse said...

Oh thank god. You fixed it. I was telling myself that you must think I forgot about you.It has been like that for a while. I feel so bad. you must have thought I was a terrible blog friend.
Love
Happy valentines Day

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

hit counters
Zappos Coupons