Wednesday, February 08, 2006

more like a tadpole than a frog

This was a the start of something good early last month. However, in attempting a short row heel, I completely botched it. It's since been frogged (in observance of Froggin' February) and is next to the bed waiting for a second chance at greatness. Posted by Picasa I finally finished the collar on Little Man's New Tweed sweater. I'm pleased with it even though the collar was not what I originally envisioned. Pictures tomorrow or Friday, I promise. The Spring Rowan magazine arrived while I was out of town. A huge improvement over the last two. I broke down and bought a membership b/c despite being told specifically that I would really, really enjoy it, Progenitor didn't get the hint. In the end, I'm glad he didn't, b/c I really disliked the last Rowan mag and that's what would have come. Of course, the free gift was KSH in a color I already have, but the scarf pattern is really cool and I'm looking forward making it next Fall to go with a ChicCami I'm planning in that color (Trance). Of course, by then the little top over a longer top will be out of fashion, but I can always wear it with a little (or not so little considering my ever increasing hips) skirt for the firm party or under a suit. OH, and my dark green Summer Tweed arrived. Twelve skeins of silky/cottony goodness. What to make? Chamomile, Basil, or Thyme? (Does anyone else expect Art Garfunnkel to jump out right now?) I already have summer berry and morning glory in the stash, so it's not like I have to only pick on thing. In the meantime, go visit Charisse and say hi. Just because she's a nice person.

1 Comments:

At 2/08/2006 07:54:00 PM, Blogger Charisse said...

Your back !!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

hit counters
Zappos Coupons