Thursday, April 13, 2006

the MF problem

We use a lot of abbreviations and acronyms at work. You wouldn't believe how many. It's almost like we speaking in code sometimes. I tend to use them all the time as a result. I mean, hey! I know what they are, right? So, of course, everyone else should know! (insert a big grin and a wink here) But it is an extremely unfortunate acronym for Mission Falls isn't it? Oh, and by the way, I don't have enough wintergreen so I'll be using lemongrass or maize instead if I use the MF Cotton at all. I think I have enough of that color. And then they're the rest of the stash to consider. I could make a long sleeve one out of all that dark green Cash Iroha I got so cheap a while back. But I want a spring/summer sweater. Speaking of sweaters, Unikat is still waiting for seaming and a neck line. But with an 80 degree day today, it's languishing for a bit. Daddy's sock is coming right along though. I didn't have time to work on them last night, but will tonight. There's no knit night b/c of Passover, but I'll be knitting anyway. Please check out Charisse's Tempting and let her know how lovely it is. Amy, get more pics of your WIPs up already! And the sewer adventure with Lisa is hysterical. The lack of pictures is brought to you ny the letters W, O, R and K.

3 Comments:

At 4/13/2006 01:39:00 PM, Blogger AmyDe said...

there is knit night Steph - unless you can't come b/c of Passover - but we're open.

 
At 4/16/2006 07:09:00 PM, Blogger Charisse said...

Thank you you for the definition of the MF.. And thank you so much for the link....

 
At 4/19/2006 02:13:00 PM, Blogger Lisa P said...

Oh yeah, it's funny now but I'll tell you... while I was in it, I was stressing! :P

I still keep looking out the window every now and then to be sure that the hole is indeed filled in. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

hit counters
Zappos Coupons