Thursday, May 18, 2006

Adam Sandler he ain't

He's much cuter: Opera Boy Posted by Picasa I would have more pics of the actual opera with all the kids in their costumes, but I can't figure out how to blur out just their faces. (The children not being mine, I don't feel right putting their faces online.) My photo software, like my camera, is rather limited and I refuse to spend money upgrading until we invest in a new computer. (This one actually is just fine despite being four years old, but The Progenitor wants a faster one.) I'm also going to insist on a really, really big monitor. All the squinting is making the scowl line between my brows botox worthy.

1 Comments:

At 5/19/2006 03:29:00 PM, Blogger Charisse said...

what a cutie.....
I did pick up 2 bags of the blue sky chocolate. Thank you so much for the tip again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

hit counters
Zappos Coupons