Monday, May 15, 2006

Picture Fest II - The Acquisition

No one expects the Spanish Acquisition! Posted by Picasa The one closest to The Progenitor's elbow isn't quite what I was expecting, but it was on sale and I know I'll find a use for it -- and just so you know that I didn't take the pics outside in the dark... Posted by Picasa (My camera's so old that when you turn off the flash, you lose the stability control.) I happento have quite a bit of Handpaintedyarn.com yarn. Including what's here, I think it's about 20-22 skeins. 10 of which are in the treintaytres colorway. And oh, my inconstant heart... I also have some of this coming my way. This is some Jaeger Wool Stretch that Janette has in her e-bay store. The description is intriguing and I figured I'll give it a whirl for some fun. If I decide to make Hopeful, this might work. Posted by Picasa Debbie Bliss Cotton Cashmere $47 for 10 (incl. shipping!) This might do for Hhopeful as well, and I wouldn't have the shrinkage issue. Posted by Picasa Blue Sky Alpacas Cotton in Dark Brown $18.71 (inlc. shipping) for skeins. And then, I've heard that my All-Time Favorite Yarn Shop in All the World is going tohave a grand re-opening sale (well, it's a sale after the Flood of '06 and subsequent remodel). So it's especially good that I got all this yarn they don't carry at such a steal, hmmmm? I heard rumors that next week is the week, and well! what a coincidence? I'm out of the office next week! And then, my Second Favorite Yarn Shop in All Atlanta (First Favorite Yarn Shop in All the World also holding fast in as First Favorite Yarn Shop in All Atlanta) is moving and she's having a moving sale. Oh my poor husband. My poor poor husband. Oh My! I've got to get my inventory up and running. I've got to de-stash!

3 Comments:

At 5/15/2006 09:20:00 PM, Anonymous Jill said...

Where is Strings and Strands moving to? It's been awhile since I've been there and I hadn't heard about the move

 
At 5/16/2006 06:33:00 PM, Blogger Charisse said...

Where did you get blue skys alpaca for $18 I really need to get me some of that for that price.

 
At 5/17/2006 01:10:00 PM, Blogger Charisse said...

Thank you so much for the serch tip I did see it last night but the $49 in from of the item description threw me off. I bid on it I hope i get it I love blue skys cotton yarn its a dream to knit with. and I love the chocolate brown color.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

hit counters
Zappos Coupons