Monday, July 03, 2006

update

BSJ is not yet complete. I have just a few more rows and it will be done. oh yes... it will be done. Am still undecided as to what to start next. FBS still awaits... I"m starting to wonder if she's meant to be a "great unfinishable." So many projects are calling to me. I think I need idiot knitting, and soon. Either a blanket to work on durring movies or I'll start on Sursa II. The yarn is just sitting in the cabinet waiting to be knit up. And then there's the alpaca I got at market that should be enough for a sweater for Stinkerton - or a great shawl! I did get the yarn I want to make the corset top and I'm looking forward to starting that. It's a complicated knit though, so I'm going to wait to start after the kids are in camp for the mornings. Pictures pictures. who's (whose??) got the pictures? WalMart does! I had them just make CD's of all the film and disposable cameras and I'll get them today. Update on the cat: we are waiting to hear the test results from the vet. In the meantime, we've let him out of the utility room (TroubleCat is most displeased) and so far (keeping my fingers crossed) he hasn't peed on anything. I asked Katey and Laurie re: cat rescues in the area and got some good leads. We may end up listing him on a couple of sites depending on what the vet tells us later this week. AmyD, what game were you all playing? I found something with a Count of Monte Cristo lookin' dude (actually he looked more like the guy on the Sandeman port) and am now confused as to what would be the best game to start with.

2 Comments:

At 7/03/2006 05:26:00 PM, Blogger AmyDe said...

The Meeples game was called Carcisonne (I think - ask Katey for sure) and we also played a fun "party" game called whoonu.

 
At 7/10/2006 10:14:00 AM, Anonymous Debbie said...

How is your cat?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

hit counters
Zappos Coupons