Friday, August 25, 2006

Brrrr...

Why is it that two of the coldest days of my life that I can remember were both in California? The first was 4th of July, 1996 in San Francisco. Hats and gloves, man. Hats and Gloves! I may have even had on long johns... The second was this day. February 1st or 2nd, 2006 in L.A. It was misty, wet, damp, and cold. I mean, really, really cold. Probably not above 60F. Not that bad on the global scale, but I was so sick with the flu that I spent the entire day shiverring. What do you mean there's no friggin' yarn??? It says "Knitting Factory!" The Force is strong in this one... hurry up and give her yarn before she breaks out the pointy sticks. Sursa II is going to be ripped back a little and reknit. I'm just about out of yarn and have about 8 inches or so to go. oh well. Something to do at the movies.

1 Comments:

At 8/28/2006 10:34:00 AM, Blogger jenifleur said...

Man, I was there-San Fran fourth of july in 96. No lie, it was SO COLD!!

Luckily I moved away from L.A. prior to this past Feb. But it was COLDCOLDCOLD up here in the N. GA mtns this past winter.

I can't wait, bring on the knittin' weather.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

hit counters
Zappos Coupons