Monday, August 07, 2006

vacation

Ahhhh. two days on the beach down and four to go. Actually just two more, most likely. St. Simon's is lovely. the condo we rented is just as nice as expected. We're planning on one day in Savannah to take a lookey-loo. So far, only one small sunburn on me in a spot I deliberately didn't put sunblock on. a small burn on a missed spot on the Progenitor's back and the beginnings on pinkness on Little Man's deltoids. So far, all is well. Progenitor has some work to do tomorrow morning, so I'll running off with the boys for a bit. Found a yarn shop via The Force. St. Simon's Stitchery. Nice lady, but I'd've liked it better had I been greeted when I came in and not ten minutes later. I bought a needle I need for the Nebraska Top Down Tee. I picked it up again since it's good car knitting, but the bamboo needle I put in it is a bit too pointy for the yarn. Nebraska is a little splitty and with that needle, I have to look at what I'm doing - not good for in the car. The new turbo will solve that. This project was one I frogged last February. I took it back to just before the wonky (oh!-aren't-I-so-smart) increases under the arms, so now it's just a matter of knitting in circles for hours on end. I started Something Chocolate, but goofed in the initial inreases so I'll rip it back and restart it. I'm only a couple of inches in so no biggy. Sure is nice to be out of the knitting rut and doing some meaningful stitching. stitch at you later.

3 Comments:

At 8/19/2006 08:40:00 PM, Blogger Peach Pod said...

Next time you're down in SSI, go to our other LYS, Fuzzy Mabel. You will definitely be greeted and they have yummy yarns. Her website is fuzzelmabel.com.

 
At 5/15/2007 05:59:00 PM, Blogger Kely said...

Hello I want to congratulate to you. This site is fantastic, looks like entertained and very good to me it elaborated. I invite them to that they explore a little on my site of the Web
Our real estate listing includes great opportunities on Costa Rica Central Valley’s provinces such as San Jose, our Capital, with remarkable cities as Escazu at the west, or Curridabat at the east, experiencing a great development on both commercial and residential properties, making their real estate pricing highly attractive to investors; on other hand, Alajuela city gathers places with a very special warm weather such as Grecia, La Garita and Atenas, or beautiful farms for agricultural, cattle or nature preservation purposes as those located on San Carlos or Sarapiqui. We also offer land properties in Guanacaste, which is the province, along with Puntarenas, with the most beautiful tropical beaches on the Pacific Coast such as Tamarindo, Playa Grande, El Coco, Playa Hermosa, Nosara, Samara, Herradura, Jaco, Manuel Antonio, Dominical and Golfito, where the real estate business occupies the first place as the local economic activity.
Great investment opportunity at Costa Rica Pacific Coast, Preconstruction condos in costa rica
Condo sales in costa rica, Retirement property in costa rica. Visit us for more info at: http://www.costa-ricarealestate.com/

 
At 9/13/2007 12:52:00 PM, Anonymous Celia Dávila said...

These articles are fantastic; the information you show us is interesting for everybody and is really good written. It’s just great!! Do you want to know something more? Read it...: Great investment opportunity in Costa Rica: jaco beach real estate, map jaco beach, hotel in jaco beach costa rica. Visit us for more info at: http://www.jaco-bay.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

hit counters
Zappos Coupons