Saturday, September 02, 2006

Marco!

Polo! Jessalu sent me a wonderful box of fibery, and sugary goodness that arrived on Monday. It was such a nice surprise to find a box at my door. Let's just build the anticipation, shall we? careful... careful... Almost revealed!! I feel like I've discovered China!! Posted by Picasa It's The Man, himself!
Toys for the boys! And sugar, too! Gotta love the gummi bears!
mmmmm... fiber.
Spunky Eclectic, a little bag with some lovely carmine and chartreus roving (some of my favorite shades together). The white fiber you see is some of the softest merino I've touched and some Kool Aid!! Last but not least, The Twister Sisters Sock book. woo hoo! dye and how to do it! yay! Posted by Picasa
Posted by Picasa
The boys say, "Thank you, Miss Jessalu!"
Little Man says "I'm going to keep this safe!"
Thank you very much, Jessica. I love it and can't wait to get started. Next stop... dunno? Well, neither did the real Marco Polo! You'll see when it gets there.

6 Comments:

At 8/30/2006 10:24:00 PM, Anonymous JessaLu said...

Glad you like it! :o)

 
At 9/03/2006 09:21:00 AM, Blogger amanda said...

Great package of goodies! That Spunky Eclectic colorway is gorgeous :o) And the boys, too cute!

 
At 9/05/2006 06:34:00 PM, Anonymous JessaLu said...

I forgot to tell you in my note, I made the bag - it's for your 'sock in progress' or any small project :o)

 
At 9/07/2006 05:02:00 AM, Blogger zibibbo said...

Lovely Spunkyness! What a great box :)

Your boys are absolutely adorable!

 
At 9/08/2006 11:28:00 AM, Blogger Charisse said...

Hey Stephanie, How are things? I see you are doing secret pal And it looks like a great package.
Hope all is well.

 
At 9/10/2006 06:39:00 AM, Blogger Moze said...

Stephanie,

Thanks for the heads up--I'll let you (and the the rest of the blogiverse) know when it gets here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

hit counters
Zappos Coupons