Friday, September 15, 2006

OrganyzAlong

I stole this idea from WendyB (doesn't look like she keeps a blog) at KR. I'd join over there but I'm not on KR too often anymore. The general idea is to go through The Stash and sort and organize. This can include other knitterly items. It can even include non-yarn stash - fiber, fabric and the like. It's a great way to stir creativity, remind us of projects we've had in mind or intended, and to cull the stash. Not that The Stash necessarily needs culling, but the first blush of love for some yarns may have faded and another fanatic hoarder fiber artist may be able to create something out of said yarn. Maybe even different categories for prizes! Any takers? Anyone know how to make a button?

2 Comments:

At 9/16/2006 12:16:00 PM, Blogger Moze said...

Count me in!

 
At 9/18/2006 10:43:00 AM, Blogger AmyDe said...

Hey I just did that! Cool I'm ahead of the game!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

hit counters
Zappos Coupons